My Top 5 Indonesia Local Cosmetics

IndonesiaMakeup
Clockwise: QL Eyebrow Gel; Mineral Botanica Intensive Vivid Color Liquid Lipstick, Wardah EyeXpert Optimum Hi-Black Liner; Purbasari Matte Lipstick in Pirus (EC83); Emina Cheek Lit Cream Blush in Pink
Halo! Merdeka!*

I know it's too little too late, but dear fellow Indonesian reader, we still in Independence Day euphoria aren't we? Especially since Badminton mixed doubles team won gold medal in Rio Olympic :D

I'm not Olympic athlete so I won't got any medals but this 5 Indonesian local brand makeup already won my heart. Nothing can beat cheap, good quality cosmetics which easy to get right? ;) Most of them not 100% perfect of course. I found that most of prints will faded away immediately  after I opened the box or the seal.  As you can see, The QL's and Purbasari's print already gone even I just bought it less than two weeks. What about the classy metallic packaging of Wardah EyeXpert liner? Once you peeled the plastic seal, the metal color will fade and 'oxidize' into ugly dull black plastic. But...enough with the bad side, let's start to talk about their awesomeness!


via GIPHY


QL Eyebrow Gel
The packaging is similar with Witch's Pouch eyebrow gel, and that the reason why I bought this at the beginning. I already have the With's Pouch one and want to compare it with QL's. With price only 1/3 from Witch's Pouch Eyebrow gel, suprisingly I like the QL's one better than the Witch's Pouch. It has thick but little bit runny consistency and very easy to glides. The brush quality is okay and precise.  The color is good too. Pure brown like a chocolate with no red hint at all. Be careful because its runny consistency you likely applied too much on your brow.  Silver medal yay!

Mineral Botanica Intensive Vivid Color Liquid Lipstick
Mine is plum fairy and I really love this lipstick so I decided to buy again after the first tube was lost into the cold dark tunnel of city sewer (sad and traumatic story). It;s not the cheapest one in Indonesian brand liquid lipstick league but I must say based on price to performance, this is the best! The textured is very light and kind of foamy, you almost can't feel it on your lips so no chalky or dry paint feeling ladies! It's also didn't need too much time to dry, and have good coverage power, especially for the bold shades. I heard that some of light shades are suck but I found most of light shade matte lipstick are suck too. Gold Medal hooray!

Wardah EyeXpert Optimum Hi-Black Liner
I had made a quick mini review about this baby, but I cannot stop to tell about this eyeliner awesomeness. The great quality equal with Japanese eyeliner but only half the price. Amazing. Period. Gold Medal of course!

Purbasari Matte Lipstick
Here we come the infamous Purbasari Lipstick, the star of cheap but amazing lipstick. I'm a devoted fan girl of this lipstick because I have almost all shades. The packaging is quite classy with the gold touch, remind me of high brand lipstick packaging. The texture, especially in the bold shades is very buttery and didn't dried my lips. I had mouth ulcer but my lips still felt comfortable while I'm using this lipstick. For the light shade; again, the texture is suck (these must be something with pigment problem or whatever). My favorite shade is Pirus (EC83). I'm already in my second tube and this is  my MLBB; dark dusty pink with brown hint make my lips looking like Kyle Jenner's one. Gold Medal FTW!


via GIPHY

Emina Cheek Lit Cream Blush
Or maybe I can all it magic cream. While most of cream blush came in stick or pan, this cream blush is came on tube similar with lipbalm tube. Also, we probably must call it gel or lotion blush than cream because its texture. Come in milky white color, it will magically transform into pink or orange , depend on what shade you buy. The color is very natural like your reddish cheek after workout or when your crush called your name aww cheesy. Again, be careful in case you put too much blush because you can't verdict about how much it will be like since the gel is colorless. What make this blush awesome is the staying power. Wore it to textile mills without air conditioner and spent long time in humid&hot VHS room, from 6 AM to 10 PM but this blush still sit perfectly (okay, a little bit faded actually) on my cheek. Silver Medal hohoho.

That's my top 5 Indonesian brand cosmetics. How about you? Do you have favorite local brand too? And if you not currently living in Indonesia or not Indonesian, what is your country  favorite local brand? Told me on the comment box, and maybe we can swap the cosmetics too ;)


*Merdeka; Freedom





  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,