19 August 2016

My Top 5 Indonesia Local Cosmetics

IndonesiaMakeup
Clockwise: QL Eyebrow Gel; Mineral Botanica Intensive Vivid Color Liquid Lipstick, Wardah EyeXpert Optimum Hi-Black Liner; Purbasari Matte Lipstick in Pirus (EC83); Emina Cheek Lit Cream Blush in Pink
Halo! Merdeka!*

I know it's too little too late, but dear fellow Indonesian reader, we still in Independence Day euphoria aren't we? Especially since Badminton mixed doubles team won gold medal in Rio Olympic :D

I'm not Olympic athlete so I won't got any medals but this 5 Indonesian local brand makeup already won my heart. Nothing can beat cheap, good quality cosmetics which easy to get right? ;) Most of them not 100% perfect of course. I found that most of prints will faded away immediately  after I opened the box or the seal.  As you can see, The QL's and Purbasari's print already gone even I just bought it less than two weeks. What about the classy metallic packaging of Wardah EyeXpert liner? Once you peeled the plastic seal, the metal color will fade and 'oxidize' into ugly dull black plastic. But...enough with the bad side, let's start to talk about their awesomeness!



QL Eyebrow Gel
The packaging is similar with Witch's Pouch eyebrow gel, and that the reason why I bought this at the beginning. I already have the With's Pouch one and want to compare it with QL's. With price only 1/3 from Witch's Pouch Eyebrow gel, suprisingly I like the QL's one better than the Witch's Pouch. It has thick but little bit runny consistency and very easy to glides. The brush quality is okay and precise.  The color is good too. Pure brown like a chocolate with no red hint at all. Be careful because its runny consistency you likely applied too much on your brow.  Silver medal yay!

Mineral Botanica Intensive Vivid Color Liquid Lipstick
Mine is plum fairy and I really love this lipstick so I decided to buy again after the first tube was lost into the cold dark tunnel of city sewer (sad and traumatic story). It;s not the cheapest one in Indonesian brand liquid lipstick league but I must say based on price to performance, this is the best! The textured is very light and kind of foamy, you almost can't feel it on your lips so no chalky or dry paint feeling ladies! It's also didn't need too much time to dry, and have good coverage power, especially for the bold shades. I heard that some of light shades are suck but I found most of light shade matte lipstick are suck too. Gold Medal hooray!

Wardah EyeXpert Optimum Hi-Black Liner
I had made a quick mini review about this baby, but I cannot stop to tell about this eyeliner awesomeness. The great quality equal with Japanese eyeliner but only half the price. Amazing. Period. Gold Medal of course!

Purbasari Matte Lipstick
Here we come the infamous Purbasari Lipstick, the star of cheap but amazing lipstick. I'm a devoted fan girl of this lipstick because I have almost all shades. The packaging is quite classy with the gold touch, remind me of high brand lipstick packaging. The texture, especially in the bold shades is very buttery and didn't dried my lips. I had mouth ulcer but my lips still felt comfortable while I'm using this lipstick. For the light shade; again, the texture is suck (these must be something with pigment problem or whatever). My favorite shade is Pirus (EC83). I'm already in my second tube and this is  my MLBB; dark dusty pink with brown hint make my lips looking like Kyle Jenner's one. Gold Medal FTW!


Emina Cheek Lit Cream Blush
Or maybe I can all it magic cream. While most of cream blush came in stick or pan, this cream blush is came on tube similar with lipbalm tube. Also, we probably must call it gel or lotion blush than cream because its texture. Come in milky white color, it will magically transform into pink or orange , depend on what shade you buy. The color is very natural like your reddish cheek after workout or when your crush called your name aww cheesy. Again, be careful in case you put too much blush because you can't verdict about how much it will be like since the gel is colorless. What make this blush awesome is the staying power. Wore it to textile mills without air conditioner and spent long time in humid&hot VHS room, from 6 AM to 10 PM but this blush still sit perfectly (okay, a little bit faded actually) on my cheek. Silver Medal hohoho.

That's my top 5 Indonesian brand cosmetics. How about you? Do you have favorite local brand too? And if you not currently living in Indonesia or not Indonesian, what is your country  favorite local brand? Told me on the comment box, and maybe we can swap the cosmetics too ;)

*Merdeka; Freedom





  

43 comments:

  1. Hi! I've read your reviews. And i feel interested to try emina :) thank you!

    visit my blog: frenchkiesa.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try! Emina has lots of good quality cosmetics in affordable price and cute packaging ;)
      And thanks for visiting my blog :D

      Delete
  2. SETUJU ABIS XD

    banget semua yang di list diatas emang favorite banget
    selain harganya murah emang kualitasnya bagus banget, terutama purbasari lipstick sama emina blush itu paling favorite banget lah

    http://talkingwithbeki.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh kalau Purbasari mah saya termasuk fans garis kerasnya kali ya hahaha.
      Emina juga bagus-bagus barangnya, tapi nomor satu sih si blush ini imho :D

      Delete
  3. Amazing post! Have a great weekend. :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Have a great weekend too <3

      Delete
  4. dari semua lini nya Emina, aku jg paling seneng sama si cream bluah, pad! Kalo travelling enak banget, ga perlu repot bawa brush buat bkuah on.

    Eh bener loh. eyeliner wardah ku udah buluk jelek banget packaging nya. Tau gitu ga kulepas sealed nya x|


    tulisandarihatikecilku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emang si cream blush Emina ini mantep dan cakep banget, praktis pula!

      Iya kan, cepet banget buluknya packaging wardah...paling parah yg QL, baru buka seal plastiknya terus dimasukin ke makeup pouch, pas dikeluarin lagi udah ilang tulisannya. Untung bodynya emang item jd gak sebuluk yg wardah keliatannya

      Delete
  5. Wardah eyeliner cepet banget sold outnya, emang bagus banget sih hihi

    http://isthiutamid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bagus banget memang, harganya termasuk murah lagi :D

      Delete
  6. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D

      Done. I already following your blog :)

      Delete
  7. Pad! ya Tuhan! ada yang tahu merk QL juga ya! aku kira cuma beberapa aja... tepok jidat...

    aku suka QL itu karena eyelinernya yang norak tapi bagus banget!

    christinauntari.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. QL itu kayaknya underrated banget ya, padahal bagus-bagus lho barangnya walaupun kemasannya rada tacky haha

      "aku suka QL itu karena eyelinernya yang norak tapi bagus banget! " iyap eyeliner QL emang cakep banget! Aku suka yg gliternya bisa buat eyeshadow juga soalnya :D

      Delete
    2. QL kurang publishingnya kali pad XD

      Delete
  8. Dari semua produk yang kamu list, aku baru cuman pernah nyoba Purbasari :3
    Duh kayaknya harus coba produk lainnya ya > < /orangnya kudet/

    vanillaberrys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cobain deh ;) Beberapa merk kayak QL dan Mineral Botanica emang rada susah nyarinya karena nggak dijual di mall, tapi kalau udah nyoba biasanya jatuh hati haha

      Delete
  9. I hadn't heard about these, but they sound really nice.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it isn't sold internationally so people from overseas will likely never heard that :) But yes, it very nice and cheap ;)

      Delete
  10. Lovely review, sounds like great products. Happy start into the new week, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried them all :D
    But I'm curious with blush in the tube, looks so cute (I am the cute packaging freak!) I hope I could try maybe in the future whenever I am in Indonesia. Nice review and... merdeka!!

    Ika
    http://hautehardy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those blush is Emina and Emina packaging is very cute XD They even had collaboration with Disney for Alice Through Looking Glass themed makeup box. Please try when you back to Indonesia :)

      Delete
  13. Such a great review, thanks for sharing.. I must say my go to is Sari Ayu eyeshadow!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree. Sariayu Eyeshadow is marvelous even the price is getting higher and higher lately ^^;

      Delete
  14. nice review darling!
    :)
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/08/pastel-olive-layer-dress-and-new-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hai, Padma! :D
    aku setuju bgt sih lipstick purbasari dan eyeliner wardah bagus. Kalo lipstick aku msh pengen nyoba yg lain yg lbh bagus sih kayak wardah, MO, dll. Itu juga bagus loh!
    Eyeliner wardah terbaekkkkkk bgtt sih parrah hahaha

    XOXO, Cilla
    http://mkartikandini.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lipstik itu walaupun udah nemu yang bagus bawaannya pasti pengen explore yang lain juga ya, gak puas-puas haha. Penasaran sama Rollover Reaction tapi OOS melulu :( Yang bikin Purbasari juara itu imho karena selain bagus harganya juga murah

      Eyeliner Wardah mah mind blowing banget haha

      Delete
  16. great cosmetics :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post!! suka banget sama caramu mengambil foto.
    anw aku ada post-an baru, semoga mau mampir dan memberikan komentar atau bahkan kita bisa saling memfollow each others :)

    clarissavania.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih :D

      Sip, sudah saya follow :)) Salam kenal

      Delete
  18. I would love to try Purbasari Matte Lipstick!
    Your lip really look Kyle Jenner's one!!!

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try! Maybe you can buy it if you go to Bali for Holiday ;)

      Delete
  19. I have interest on Emina recently, it's because of the cute packagings they have! I will definitely try if you said it's really good :) From beginning until now, I usually use Korean products ;p
    Anyway, would you like to support each other's blog by following each other dear? Please let me know, thank you ! <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try! The packaging and quality is almost on the same level with Korean products :))

      Okay, done following your blog

      Delete
  20. Setujuuuu. Tapi klo aku ada tambahan makeover juga hehew. Tapi personally suka Emina juga soalnya harganya affordable dan suit to teenager well.

    https://chamtea.blogpsot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make over suka juga, cuma harganya termasuk mahal ya hihi.
      Emina itu packagingnya super cute dan harganya murah meriah XD

      Delete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harus dicoba juga :) recommended banget sih eyelinernya Wardah :D

      Delete
  22. ak jrg bgt pake brand lokal. dn kayaknya pngen coba mica sma purbasari nya XD

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment but please keep polite and nice :)
Anonymous comment will automatically deleted.