Haul and Mini Review : Bandung Beauty Expo 2016



Hello J

Around a month ago I went to beauty expo held in my hometown, Bandung. I’m looking for some Japanese and Indonesian local brands, but unfortunately this year just only one Japanese brand and one Indonesian local brand I looking for had their booth in the expo. Even I didn’t found the brand I’m looking for I’m quite satisfied with the exhibition because I brought lots of good product and freebies ;). Maybe it's too little too late, but I want to share my haul and mini review for all the stuff I got at the expo.


After you registered yourself at the information booth, they gave you a pretty pink goodies bag filled with lots of freebies. The freebies came from Pocari Sweat and Rohto Laboratories. At first I don’t understand why Pocari Sweat sponsored (and have a booth) beauty expo, I mean Pocari Sweat is identical with sports, not beauty. Turned up Pocari Sweat just released their new collagen ionated drink, kind of mix between sports and beauty. Other freebies like samples size of CC cream & Hadalabo set plus a full size of Oxy facial foam & Selsun Shampoo came from Rohto. Not only goodies bag, most of the booth will give you freebies with or without any purchase. My best freebies came from KAY Collection, in addition of 20% discount and more for all item, they also give free Vitacreme B12 serum anti-age  for any Vitacreme B12 purchase. I bought Vitacream B12 Day Cream with SPF 30 around IDR 215.200,- ($20) after discount and got  $25 valued serum for free. Lucky ;)
So, what kind of stuff I brought from the expo? Let’s take a look!


freebies hadalabo
From above: Hadalabo Lotion Set Mini Travel Size, Selsun Shampoo (Anti Dandruff), Pocari Sweat Ionessence, Oxy Whitening Smooth Facial Wash, Hadalabo CC Cream in Light and Medium sample size.

Start from a freebies, I almost didn’t tried anything from goodie bag because:
 1. For Hadalabo skincare set and cc cream, I already tried the full size and my skin dislike it L Their CC Cream is pretty good and has yellow based, but my skin turned itchy after couples day.
2. Selsun Anti Dandruff Shampoo had left a bad taste on my mouth (or actually, on my hair) since I tried their orange bottle version which made my hair dry and coarse. This pink bottle claim to included conditioner in it but I have very sensitive scalp (especially to conditioner) so I don't have any courage to try it.
3. Oxy, is marketed as a man skin care line so I gave it to my brothers. 
4. Pocari Sweat Ionessence taste like a regular one but feels little bit slimy like a (still hot) jelly. I'm that weird I like to drink hot jelly


Then, freebies from all booths I visited, in clockwise:


freebies vitacreme B12
Clockwise: Titania cuticle remover, Ultraderma makeup pouch, Felinz spring water, Biggles hand sanitizer, QL Goat Milk Whitening body scrub, Tiptoes natural soap in Pineapple and Banana, Vitacreme B12 serum Anti-Age 

Then, for the product I bought:

vitacreme B12 haul and review
Above, from left to right :Mois b Time Hair Dry Turban, Felinz Spring Water, Tress Natural Soap, Marck Venus Green tea Hand and Body Lotion, Marck Venus Facial Foam, Beautist two way cake sponge,
Below, from left to right: Baby Smooth Facial Wash Brush, Vitacreme B12 Day Cream, QL Blue Mascara, Ultraderma Advance Scar Formula, Home Snow Crack Heel Cream, Home Snow Day Cream Vienna Sleeping Mask, Vienna Strawberry Souffle Mask, Vienna Purifying Black Mud,
I'm not good reviewing something but hope everyone can enjoy this ultra long post lol. Do you ever come to beauty expo? What kind of stuff you looking for at beauty expo? Tell me on the comment box :D

*Nastar : Indonesian dome shaped cookies filled with pineapple jam. Usually appear at Eid Ul-Fitr (Moslem festival after fasting month/Ramadhan). 








*INSTAGRAM*
*TUMBLR*


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,