18 April 2015

Stripped: Monochrome Boyish


Sorry for the lazy tittle.
So, here the sequel post from my last post. Last time, I tried too hard to be as cute as Japanese girl in Larme style, and I realized that I'm far from those 'cute' stereotype, or like June said, " More Lou than Audrey". Yeah, more Lou than Audrey, more Ashley (Simpson) than Jessica (Simpson), more Rihanna than Beyonce, more Meisa (Kuroki) than Maki (Horikita). I don't know about the Kadarshian since I don't follow their show, but maybe you got the idea :D







This kind of style, in fact, is my ordinary style. Black tight jeans is my daily weapon. It almost never wrong and can make me feeling stylish in a minute. So for now, I will keep my wildest fantasy to act and dressed ultra cute in locked box, but probably someday I will post my picture in baby pink dress with floral pattern hehehe. SUPRISE!!! (and yes, I have that kind of dress)

x.o.x.o

Padma





Tops; Uniqlo//Pants: Zara TRF//Bag: Bebe//Shoes: Catwalk
Accesories: PaylessHat: Forever21
Photos by June Paski

24 comments:

  1. such a cute monochrome look. love the stripes! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Stripes never wrong rite :))

      Delete
  2. Love it! Great post!

    http://www.bonaupetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Padma!
    Your styling is great!
    You suit monochrome look.I'm jealous!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    I am so happy.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Akiko! (Is okay to call you by name?)
      Thank you. I'm not good with color to be honest, so I usually only wear monochrome tone haha.

      Thanks for your comment and also thanks for add me on instagram :))
      Love your illustrations❤

      Padma

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment!
      Sure,call me akiko!
      Ohh really? but I love your look♡
      I will visit your blog again!
      And sorry I commented on your post twice..

      akiko

      Delete
    3. Thanks Akiko :)
      I love your blog too♡
      It's okay, feel free to visit :))

      Delete
  4. you are so cute! love the clutch and heels!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :))

      Thanks for visiting my blog♥

      Delete
  5. Nice pic! Love your style!!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the nice look. First time visiting your blog :)

    Ika
    http://hautehardy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :))

      Thanks for visiting my blog♥

      Delete
  7. nice look ! i love it !
    kisses from dimitris xx
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! You have a ovely blog, I really like it:)
    I'm following you now, so keep in touch!
    Happy weekend
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you♥

      Following back your blog :))

      Delete
  9. This is so cute!! Classic look :)
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ♡Yes, classic never wrong rite? :))

      Delete
  10. That is definitely more my style too. Rihanna is one of my style icons! I really love that bag!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Riri always have a great style! Thank you :))

      Delete

Feel free to comment but please keep polite and nice :)
Anonymous comment will automatically deleted.