Project Pan (2015 Cosmetics and Skin Care Diet Programs)

My dresser. Could you count how many body lotion(&cream) and hand cream I had?
Today I just found out about something called 'Project Pan' when I did some blog walking (I know I'm so late). This year I want to control my impulse-compulsive buying behavior and I think 'Project Pan' is one solution for my problem (finger crossed).

Simple explanation about 'Project Pan'; this project is about to use the cosmetics or/and skin care you have until it hit the pan/became an empty bottle while avoid buying more cosmetics or/and skin care except the product you really need to buy.




I have tons of make up and skin care product and actually just using only some of those products. The other? they wait on the rack and became dust collectors. I know it's about mental and psychology problem and sometimes I getting jelly with my friend who don't have any obsession with make up, skincare, and shoes. Like, she just have two lipstick, one mascara, one eyeliner, one compact powder *she even never bothered about BB or CC cream* and just have 3 pairs of shoes and live happily ever after. I know that actually buying make up, skin care or shoes just give you a temporary happiness and at the end of day you just regretted your decision.
I have 25 lip products in this picture. and actually have more...


So, start from today (after an online shopping to buy face primer and brow mascara; but I swear I need them because my primer and brow mascara almost meet their end) I will start this project and will *I hope* update my progress regularly on this blog and my tumblr.
Wish me luck!!

x.o.x.o

Padma

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,