25

Finally 25!

Last Saturday finally I'd became 25 years old. Old huh? haha, but my face still 17 la~
nothing special with my 25 birthday party, just lunch with my family, my grandma and my cousin at Sundanese restaurant near my area. No birthday cake, no candles, no present haha.
Ignore my lil' brother. He's something called little evil

Half eaten. Sundanese foods, yummy!!

Being 25 with some unexpected thing happens in my life made me think, that we can make a plan,
but sometimes the truth is kind of different. If you ask 17 years old me, how my life when I'm 25, maybe my answer would be married with two little kiddies, and working as a fashion designer or teacher. In fact, I'm 25 and being single, without boyfriend nor plan about marriage, working in factory as an interpreter (something that I avoid when I'm in Uni). Most of my friend and cousins are already married and have a kid or two, so sometimes I must admit that I feel the pressure, but right now my focus is on my career and personal life.

Talk about being 25, this year I got lots of first experiences. First credit cards, first gym membership, first yoga class, first solo trip, first facial treatment, and first Perfume concert. Many thing happen that made me got those adulthood experience, and even in other side I felt little bit afraid, after I all I'm soooo exciting

My hope for the next step of my life? Happy life, happy love, and happy job

x.o.x.o

Padma

Up Left-Bottom Right : My cousin,youngest brother, Grandma, Dad, Mom, 2nd young brother, First young brother

Labels: , ,